About the job
For our client, Team Relocations, we are looking for an Account Coordinator in Hoofddorp. Team Relocation offers relocation services all around the world to expats. Expats are employees (often from big, international companies) who are relocated abroad for new jobs or projects. This can entail relocations from Asia to Australia, Africa to the Middle East, from or to the Netherlands, etcetera! These employers make use of the services from Team Relocations to make sure the process runs smoothly.
What is the role of Team Relocations in these relocations?
Team Relocations offers various services. An example could be assisting with Visa & Immigration to arrange the right documents for the expats, but also support logistically with getting the furniture through customs, tracking the container shipments and moving them into the new house. Furthermore, you can think of booking hotels at arrival, finding schools for the children, contacting real estate agencies, etcetera.
In this administrative role:
- You will be the main point of contact for the expat (family), keeping them up to date about the progress
- You are in touch with your colleagues in order to control and coordinate the entire process.
- You are coordinating multiple relocations at the same time thus keeping a helicopter view
- You work task-oriented and structured with the system and processing your notes clearly and to the point;
- You ensure invoices are sent to the suppliers to make the delivered service complete;
- You handle the billing process within the deadlines;
- You provide input in optimizing the process as well as customer satisfaction
About the company
Our client is Team Relocations. This is the European markt leader of relocation services and part of a global organization with offices over the whole world. Team Relocations has a large client base with some well known A-brands.
What we offer
What do we offer you?
- An employment contract directly with Team Relocations;
- A gross monthly salary of €2100 based on a 40 hour workweek;
- Flexible work times (consult with your team to start between 08.00 am and 09.30 am);
- A fulltime and permanent role (starting with a temporary contract);
- It is advised to travel with public transport due to paid parking. There is a maximum public transportation coverage of €250 per month.
What happens when you apply?
If your profile matches with the demands of our client:
- You will first receive a call from ASA for a first screening;
- Your first face to face interview will be with ASA;
- The second face to face interview will be at Team Relocations with the HR manager;
- The third and last round is a speed date session with a group of applicants in which you meet the account managers and manager of the department. In these speed date sessions you meet your future colleagues, your English will be tested, you will receive a casus and there is room for your questions.