About the job
Are you looking for an International coordinating position where you discuss KPI's with your client, Then this Account Coordinator position (fulltime) is Interesting for you!
In this position you will be part of a team, which consists of 15 employees (Account Associate). The location in the Netherlands has a total of 140 employees. This location includes the following departments Sales, Sales support, Sales operations and also HR.
The company is located in a niche market and serves mainly Corporate (Global) relations.
About the role
Customer Engagement & Support:
- Accountable to drive Organic growth upselling activities;
- Own customer governance structure for Sales Ops related activities. Responsible for implementing seamless governance structure of Quote to Order activities across all regions;
- Responsible for regular reports for in charge customers;
- Responsible for customer requests execution and day-to-day account activities in order to maintain and enhance customer relationships, provides input and manages action plans for department responsibilities;
- Engages with customer through face to face and/or remotely to support QTO process related requests;
- Works with billing and accounts receivable teams to resolve invoice quires, credit notes and customer non-payment issues. Responsible for resolving and responding to customer’s billing/invoice inquires;
- Responsible for commercial inventory management;
- Responsible for preparing and supporting customer for Service Delivery and Traking Tool (SRT) usage (customer engagement – trainings – support – compliance);
- Owns customer specific instructions and guidelines (price book, process, customer labelling, BAN-usage etc.);
- Responsible for coordinating other resources assigned to the account for QTO activities;
- Responsible for engaging right resources and finding solutions for complex ordering requirements;
- Bid support;
- Coordinates contract renewal, repricing and project preparation activities to ensure standard QTB-model is executed;
- Aligns with account manager, engagement manager and/or bid manager(s) to decide Go/no-go with Bid proposal in these parts that related to Sales Ops;
- Act as quality assurance and consultant to Bid teams regarding Sales Ops related topics to ensure information needed to create quotes and orders;
- Owns medium to large customers organic growth management and reporting;
Report new potentials to account management team;
If you are interested, please contact ASA Professionals Werving & Selectie.
Recruitment Consultant ASA Werving & Selectie
Do you have a completed HBO (Bachelor ) Business Economics or Commercial Economics, then I would like to get in touch with you. It is nice if you live in the Amsterdam area.
- Experience in a B-2-B International environment;
- Languages: English fluently;
- You like to work for a professional company in an informal international environment.
About the company
The organization is globally based and offers business "cloud" services and services on IT and telephony.
When you start working in this organization you will come in contact with many international colleagues and there are many opportunities to develop yourself further into a position of Project Manager, Bid Manager or Account Manager. The organization facilitates you in a development path through various training courses that they offer (online).
With your colleagues you will ensure a long-term partnership with various Global Organizations with which they have a contract.
What we offer
As an (Senior) Account Coordinator we offer:
- Salary junior position: maximum 40K gross and a Senior position maximum € 52K gross;
- Bonus, 10% of the gross annual salary;
- Laptop and mobile;
- 30 days days off;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Internal training opportunities;
- Possibility to work at home;
- Temporary contract from Orange (this is converted into a permanent contract after one year);