About the job
Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture, our client is a privately held full-service software company. Through their HoriZZon software platform, domain expertise and customer success focus, the company enables organizations successfully navigate digital and strategic transformation and bring transparency and control to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
Founded in 2000 in the Netherlands as the commercial spin-off of an R&D institute closely connected to Twente University, the company has built today an impressive international presence across North America and EMEA, including customers ranging from the Dutch Tax Authority and the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) to Schaeffler Technologies, Shell, Emirates and Ameren.
As successful “scale up” company with strong Dutch roots and a diverse and geographically dispersed international workforce, we have a down-to-earth “roll up your sleeves and get things done” culture with a flexible, high personal impact work environment defined by high integrity, low-ego problem solving and effective teamwork.
Let’s have a closer look at some of your responsibilities:
- you manage contract data, invoice different product lines and book respective revenue, like software, consultancy and training;
- you communicate with the licensing department to coordinate the delivery process of the company’s licenses to clients;
- you facilitate payment of invoices and you process accounts receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- you provide and analyse Key Performance Data (e.g. contract renewals, price realization, installed base opportunities, management analytics);
- you identify issues and recommend mitigating controls to improve the quality of the (receivables) processes;
- you define accruals / deferrals in the revenue recognition process and perform monthly reports and analyses of current operational metrics.
- Are you an enthusiastic and motivated junior Finance professional, looking for a challenging position with a dynamic international company to jumpstart your Finance career?
- Are you ambitious and have a hands-on approach?
We might just make a perfect match then!
- you're looking for a full-time job;
- you are flexible and live in the surroundings of Amersfoort
Let’s have a look at the talents, which we think are crucial for you to be successful in this role:
- you have a Finance and/or Accounting degree on at least MBO level;
- you preferably have work experience in a supporting Finance role, maybe even as an Accounts Receivable;
- you also have strong analytical skills and are able to translate sales contracts to financials;
- furthermore, you are a result driven team player and a persuasive and open communicator with effective time management skills;
- you preferably have experience with Accounting Systems (such as FinancialForce and/or Salesforce) and Excel, and if not, you will surely master it quickly;
- you are fluent in Dutch and English.
About the company
The company is a Dutch enterprise architecture and BPM-development tools vendor and consultancy firm founded in 2000 and is known for the co-development of ArchiMate the first tool that supported ArchiMate.
What we offer
- You will join our highly motivated and welcoming Finance team, so you will feel right at home.
- The company will offer you an attractive package including a company bonus and opportunities to develop within the group of Companies. A company laptop and mobile phone are also part of the package.
- A full-time job in Amersfoort.
Do we have a match?
Are you ready to start building your future? Please don’t hesitate to contact us and introduce yourself!