About the job
Do you like to arrange administrative tasks for others, are you a real team player and available for 40 hours per week, then we have the perfect job for you!
For an International Pharmaceutical organization in Breda we are looking for a full-time administrative coordinator. Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Ensures timely coordination of Director’s and department members administrative needs:
- Management calendars;
- Coordinates local and international meetings, arranges travel, meeting arrangements, visitor registration and accommodations;
- Organizes meeting rooms, including logistics, catering and equipment needs;
- Prepares agendas, takes and completes meeting minutes, coordinates distribution and follows up on action items;
- Independently responds to routine correspondence determines best approach and presentation when preparing and formatting correspondence, memoranda, reports and presentations;
- Onboarding of new colleagues;
- Handling of enquiries from different stakeholders on a daily base;
- Daily ad hoc business requests (for internal stakeholders);
- Financial administration (purchase orders, invoices, travel expenses);
- Maintains distribution lists, org charts and personnel lists;
- Communication with external suppliers.
You will be in the office for about 2 days and work from home the other days.
We are looking for you if you meet at least the following requirements:
- Experience in similar or related disciplinary and/or international business environment;
- Proactive/solution orientated approach;
- Fluency in English;
- Expert in planning and organization;
- HBO education with minimum of 2 years in a similar role OR MBO education with 4+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience using MS Office Tools:
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- C-level Dutch;
About the company
The organization discovers, develops, produces and supplies innovative medicines for people. The organization, a biotechnology pioneer since 1980, was one of the first companies to deliver on the promise of new sciences by bringing safe and effective drugs from the lab to the factory and to the patient. The company's therapies have transformed medical practice and helped millions of people around the world battle cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious diseases. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new drugs, the organization remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives.
What we offer
If you are going to start as our new employee, we can offer you the following;
- A full-time position of 40 hours per week;
- A salary of €13,93 gross per hour;
- You will receive a temporary contract until November 2022, with option to extend;
- Experience within a beautiful and international company!