About the job
Koopman Automotive in Born is looking for an experienced vehicle spray painter. You will work in the body shop department and the main goal is: To carry out activities present within the BodyShop in such a way that good quality and quantity is achieved.
Working as a car painter at Koopman means having a variety of tasks, you:
- Mix colors with respect to spectrometer including spraying color samples;
- Check the parts to be repaired and gives feedback on irregularities before spraying.
- Combine spraying to utilize the booths as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure an optimal workflow in and around the spray booths.
- Spray vehicles or separate parts including the use of paintsystems.
- Perform complex spot repair.
- Work according to work instructions (procedures) to guarantee desired quality and - optimal flow.
- Check and maintains the spray booths (booth pressure, filters, etc.).
- Maintain and handles machines and hand tools with care.
- Takes initiative to improve his / her own work.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Completed education as automotive spray painter.
- Experience as All-round damage repairer
- In possession of a driving license B.
- (In-depth) technical knowledge in damage repair.
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position (s).
- Good knowledge of the control of the computer and relevant software.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- You are careful, inventive, flexible, stress resistant, loyal, independent and can work well in a team.
- Available full time
About the company
Koopman is an automotive company where cars that come from the factory are stored and prepared for sale. They also have the means to repair car damage.
If you work at Koopman:
- You will work in a fast-growing organization
- Do you have a good variety in your work
- You will work in an enthusiastic team
- You work in an informal working atmosphere
Koopman Automotive Solutions is located in Born. Born is easily accessible from the directions of Roermond, Sittard and Maastricht.
What we offer
Working at Koopman Automotive Solutions means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an ambitious team. They work in a professional manner to provide optimal service for their customers. They offer a wide range of automotive services and are committed to customer satisfaction.
We offer you a full-time position that can lead to permanent employment ”. (Tijdelijk contract met uitzicht op een vaste aanstelling).
- 25 vacation days per year
- 8.33% holiday pay, of which 0.33% is paid net.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed