About the job
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to help acquire new customers as they continue to grow rapidly across EMEA. An inside sales position within the EMEA direct sales team.
As an Business Development Executive you are responsible for prospecting and growing revenue within a defined geographic market through proactively selling of LexisNexis Risk Solutions to new customers. The role will also require close collaboration with the rest of the regional sales team to maximise revenue opportunities. Some travel may be required to support customers and attend industry events. The role reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Proactive prospecting and selling of solutions to new customers in order to achieve and exceed sales revenue and other performance targets;
- Responsible for following up on regional leads, outbound calling and social selling using LinkedIn and other applications;
- Conducting appropriate consultative selling processes including product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses;
- Learn and own the value proposition and use cases for the assigned portfolio and territory in order for the customer to recognize value and to differentiate;
- ver alternatives;
- Contract negotiation, preparation and closing of sale;
- Effectively working alongside other stakeholder departments to ensure an integrated approach to customer care and to ensure market needs are being met and value is recognized;
- Drive market initiatives where relevant, working closely alongside and supporting the market planning, marketing and product development teams in order to maximize new business opportunities within the geographic/industry sector markets.
- Keeping up to date with market and competitive developments, such as major regulatory changes and new product offerings;
- Preparing and maintaining an effective sales territory plan, including target prospects and markets with trackable activities to meet financial and business targets;
- Keep an accurate record of all client activity, pipeline and forecasts within Salesforce CRM.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree qualification BS/BA or equivalent is desirable;
- 1-3 years proven sales experience, with ability to close a sale, experience within the Financial sectors is preferable;
- Strong organizational, time management and forecasting skills • Ability to work under pressure and deliver against performance targets;
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk Management solutions and how they apply to the customer’s needs;
- Demonstrate an ability to network and exhibit a professional demeanour and business maturity • Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals;
- Salesforce CRM knowledge a plus • Experience of a proven sales methodology (e.g. SPIN, Insight Selling) is also a plus;
About the company
Global companies and governmental entities rely on this company to solve their most complex data challenges. The employees of this company collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 200 countries. They're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That’s why here, you’ll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leading provider of innovative solutions for significant risk data analytics challenges. They are a forward thinking, progressive organisation that provides tracing and data cleansing solutions, in addition, deliver critical and decisive processes for identity verification and compliance due diligence. LexisNexis is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers. The products are continually evolving, and that’s where you can help.
For more information, please contact:
ASA Professionals Werving & Selectie
What we offer
For this position of Business Development Executive we offer :
- Fulltime job (40 hours a week);
- Direct Contract from LexisNexis Risk;
- After one year a permanent contract (contract voor onbepaalde tijd;
- Base Salary (up to) 65K per year gross excluding bonus;
- Extra Bonus;
- You will have contact with large global companies;
- A challenging and independent position
- Possibility to work at home;
- The Office in the Netherlands (where you can work) is located in Amsterdam;