Cleaning employee parttime

  • Weert
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €1500-2200
  • 10 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0025284

About the job

Who doens't want a job that gives you a holiday feeling? Maybe this is something for you!

Together with your colleagues, you will be cleaning holliday homes on a vaction park.

What are you going to do?

  • Cleaning bedrooms
  • Cleaning floors
  • Changing the bed, if it's neccesary!
  • Checking if everything is complete in the house

These are a few of the tasks you will be doing. Initiative is always appreciated!

Job requirements

  • Cleaning experience it not required. Everything will be explaind on the first day.
  • You live in or in the area of Weert. Weert is easy to reach from Eindhoven, Den Bosch, Nijmegen and Tilburg.
  • On Mondays and Fridays you are available to work from 10:00 - 15:00
  • You are looking for a parttime job with flexible hours.
  • Someone that likes to get their salary weekly.

About the company

CSU is a company that is professional but fun. They are responsible for cleaning several holiday parks in our region.
And it is nicer to work with friendly collegues.

When you work as a cleaning worker, you work for ASA work agency at CSU. CSU is a huge cleaning company in Holland, with over 16.000 workers.
You will be working in vacation park that is called 't Wolfsven. A gorgeous park in the centre on nature.

What we offer

  • Parttime job for 2 days a week with total hours between 6 and 10
  • A salary of € 11,05 a hour (younger than 21 years, you earn less)
  • Working in groups with colleagues .
  • Holiday pay
  • Flexibility: work when it suits you
  • Travel allowance
  • The choice to be weekly or monthly payed.
  • A well paid job in a open environment! All work locations are located in the Maastricht,Valkenburg and Vaals area.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.