Cleaning Employee parttime

  • Weert
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €11.26-11.27
  • 10 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0054768

About the job

Are you looking for a nice side job for this summer? You work well on Mondays and Fridays and have the rest of the week off! ASA always has the best vacancies for students!

You get to work in a holiday park in Weert. Here you clean the bathroom and bedroom and make sure that it looks representative again for the next guests. You go with a bicycle on the holiday park from house to house to make everything again! Would you like to lend us a hand this summer together with a friend of a friend? Apply quickly!

Are you interested in taking up even more services? Then of course you can! We have a nice job for everyone that belongs to your past!

Job requirements

Do you also like it when you leave everything tidy again? Then we are looking for you!

Your talents:

  • You are willing to work on Mondays and/or Fridays;
  • No experience is necessary;
  • You live in Weert or surroundings;
  • You really enjoy working in a holiday environment;
  • You know how to tackle;
  • Working independently or in a team is no problem for you.

About the company

You come to work for CSU. They have a lot of collaborations, including a holiday park in Weert called Weerterbergen. In the summer period it is always super busy and every little bit can help. CSU takes good care of its employees and finds it important that you are really in the right place.

What we offer

Are you curious what we offer.....

  • An hourly wage of €11.4;
  • The possibility to follow more than 100 trainings via ASA!;
  • The choice to be paid weekly or 4-weekly;
  • Getting started via the best employment agency;
  • A part-time job with a temporary contract.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.