About the job
In Nieuw-Bergen, nearby Goch, Gennep, Kleve (Dutch-German boarder)
You are the employee who learns quickly and is proactive?
You can't wait to start with a next job in a production environment as a CNC Operator of grinding and milling machines?
If the answer on these questions is "yes", wehave the perfect job offer for you at MGG in Nieuwe Bergen!
- clamping of aluminum parts on CNC-controlled machines
- operating machines and solving minor malfunctions. (the programming of CNC programs has already been done for you).
- preparing aluminum parts: deburring, grinding, sanding and cleaning.
- responsible for the visual quality checks, but also measurement checks. You do this with a caliper and a micrometer.
- assembling and packing the parts for the customer they will recieve finally
It is important that:
- you want to work in 3 shifts (night, afternoon and morning)
- you are a team player. Reason: you book success together. You take your responsibility & you can work perfectly independent.
- you have experience with measuring techniques such as the caliper and the micrometer or you are willing to learn this
- you have technical insight
- knowledge of the Dutch or German or English language.
- you take care on your work: for the product and your colleagues.
Also important: you are motivated, reliable and eager to learn.
MGG is a factory which also give chances and offer the possibility to learn more: learning by doing
About the company
Come and work in our high-tech factory
MGG is technically the best.
You see, hear and feel it when you walk around this innovative company.
Every day we work hard to produce the latest, high-quality aluminium sand casting products.
Do you want to join our team? Then respond to this this vacancie.
What we offer
Of course, you can also expect something from us ...
We offer you personal contact and the best guidance while you get onboarding.
- You will receive a warm welcome, a guided tour through the factory and if you can start instructions on your first working day.
- A job for 37.5 hours/week (full time)
- Salary € 12.35 gross per hour (from 21 years) + 20% shift work allowance over every worked hour, this is €14,82
- Travel allowance
- A job for a long period (permanent work)
- Holiday payment 8.33%
- Training opportunities.
- Starting with a temp contract with the chance to make this permanent in the future (tijdelijk contract met uitzicht op vast).
#Bergen #Nijmegen #Limburg #factory #aluminium #automotive #Goch #kleve #Weeze #Kevelaer #Venray