About the job
For an International and Pharmaceutical company we are looking for an Associate Supply Chain Backoffice. Do you have experience in order management? Are you fluent in English? Then read on!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with other Customer Service (CS) sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done;
- Screen and act on incoming orders by determining the correct order process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order;
- Provide services, monitor shipments and pro-actively handle billing and shipping blocks issues;
- Prepare export documentation;
- Arrange transport if necessary outside default set up;
- Set up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions;
- Process STO orders where applicable;
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers;
- Take a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes;
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers;
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents;
- Provide departmental support upon request;
- Identify & initiate process improvements.
Our new Associate Supply Chain Backoffice meets at least the following requirements:
- MBO 3 or higher;
- A few years of relevant working experience;
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication;
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported;
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people;
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems) like MS-Office tools;
- Task focused, strong attention to detail, High quality standards with regards to work;
- Additional language skills;
- Experience in similar of related disciplinary and/or international environment;
- ERP experience;
- Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment.
About the company
The organization discovers, develops, manufactures and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the organization was one of the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing safe and effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. The company's therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, the organization remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives. The mission of the organization is to help patients. Every day they work to improve the lives of seriously ill people. They do this through groundbreaking scientific research, the development of effective medicines and their focus on the outcome of treatment.
This organization was founded in America in 1980. They are now active worldwide and located on every continent. This is also reflected in the workforce. It is very diverse, there are more than 30 different nationalities working at the location in Breda alone. Every day all these employees all over the world have the same goal: 'To serve patients'.