About the job
We are looking for a Customer Service Employee who is an English plus German speaker.
You will join our talented team of 20 Customer Service dedicated representatives, to all customers is the EAME region. The role of the team is to create and maintain sustainable client-centered relationships with our customers. This be successful in this challenging role you are a hands on, pro- active self-starter that learns quick an gets things done. You will be working in an international highly dynamic environment. This is a very interesting and diverse role in one of our biggest locations globally. You will be based in our production facility located at Tilburg in the Netherlands.
- You are responsible for pro-actively monitoring the order fulfillment process and rescheduling the order entry into SAP;
- You will respond to order-related customer inquiries and facilitating decision making which is; acceptable for both the customer and the company;
- You will constantly work on maintaining good understanding, communication and relationship with our Logistic team;
- You will build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts and commercial teams through open and interactive communication;
- You will ensure success and customer satisfaction by close monitoring of our customer’ KPI's and score card;
- You will facilitate regular service reviews with your customer accounts;
- You will handle customer complaints and credit notes in a timely and professional manner;
- You will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as part of your backup role.
You must have 3-5 years of relevant customer service experience or similar in a multinational company. You also need a Bachelor degree.
- Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook. SAP is pre;
- You can speak and write English and German;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with a high level of professional behavior;
- Organizational, pro-active and accurate;
- You can manage stress well, you are flexible and adaptable;
- Good interpersonal skills and you can deal with people at all levels and cultural diversity to achieve desired objectives;
- You are Competent in the areas of change management, initiative, creativity, assertiveness and decisiveness;
- You are detail-oriented and can provide deep dive analysis;
- You have an good understanding and knowledge of export documentation process and incoterms;
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Collaboration skills.
Some key values;
- Team player
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- A quick learner;
About the company
Our client is a leading innovator in the field of smell, taste and nutrition, with more than 110 production facilities. The core of the company lies in discovering new possibilities in the field of smell, taste and nutrition, constantly asking 'what if?'. This passion for research forces our client to co-create unique products that consumers experience in more than 150,000 unique products that are sold annually. The location in Tilburg is a production location where both taste and fragrance products are made. In total there are 6 factories on the site where both chemical and mixing processes are used. Within the various factories they work according to current food safety and hygiene requirements. Our client is a professional company that is constantly developing.
What we offer
We offer you an unique position in an inspiring, international working environment which will appeal to your knowledge, passion and skills.
We also have excellent employment conditions such as;
- A salary based on your work experience (€ 2.700 - € 3.037);
- A Fulltime job in one of our biggest locations globally (Tilburg);
- Payment of overtime during the week, weekends and public holidays, according to the collective labor agreement;
- We offer you an internal training program in which we offer you all relevant training;
- You will start working on a temporary basis with our employment agency and after a while you may be offered a permanent contract at our client;