About the job
Are you excellent in customer contact? Do you speak fluent German and business level English? Then read on!
For an International and Pharmaceutical company in Breda we are looking for a new Associate Customer Service Front Office with focus on the German language.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be a unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs);
- Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs;
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied;
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints;
- Identify & Initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints;
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports;
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release;
- Set-up new customer; Initiates (e-)form, follows-up with affiliate and the new customer, and performs Customer Master Data entry;
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Our new Associate Customer Service Front Office meets at least the following requirements:
- MBO 4 or higher. Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in customer service or sales;
- Fluency in German, excellent level in English. If you also have French language skills then that would be a big advantage;
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office;
- Excellent communication skills and customer and services orientation;
- Customer and service focused;
- A good level of the Spanish Language is a big plus;
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people.
About the company
The organization discovers, develops, manufactures and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the organization was one of the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing safe and effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. The company's therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, the organization remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives. The mission of the organization is to help patients. Every day they work to improve the lives of seriously ill people. They do this through groundbreaking scientific research, the development of effective medicines and their focus on the outcome of treatment.