About the job
For our exciting customer UPS in the area of Venlo we are happy to present you this job offer of warehouse employee / magazijnmedewerker / orderpicker.
So let's get into it. The job we have to offer is at UPS Supply Chain Solutions. You might know the company UPS from their Parcel delivery service. But this is the part of the company that focosses on supply chain management. UPS offers their warehouse space and services to other companies that can use this service. Products that you can find in the warehouse are mostly medical equipment and electronics.
And to make sure that this service is delivered we are looking for English speaking employees who can do the various tasks in the warehouse.
Your tasks can consist of:
- Working on the inbound deparment and processing incoming goods with a scanner and computer.
- Orderpicking done by hand or if you have the right certificates by using an EPT, forklift or OPT.
- Printing new labels and sticking them to the products.
- Palletizing order and stacking products on pallets and make them ready to be delivered.
- Quality control, checking if goods are not damaged and according to the standards.
Before you can start working at UPS there is a selection procedure that you have to go trough. What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Most important is your motivation. We are looking for pro-active people who have a "can-do" attitude and who want to join a motivated team.
- You are able to work with within a multinational and multicultural team.
- You are able to work with a computer and with MS Office, most importantly Excel.
- Prefereably you already have work experience in a similar job in logistics, warehousing, transport, logistiek or production work.
- Good knowledge of the English language is important. The English language is the main language that is spoken at UPS.
- You are available for work in a dayshift (08:00-17:00 hours) or preferably between 07:00 and 19:00 hours.
_ You are available on the working days monday untill friday.
- You are able to do physical work. Walking and standing on your feet all day is no problem for you and you are able to pick up boxes and put them away.
- You are looking for fulltime work. 40 hours per week.
- You have your own accomodation and transport to work. Start People does NOT offer accomodation and transport.
About the company
UPS SCS is a big logistics company known in the whole world. They specialize in the complete processen of warehousing. Think about stacking the products of the customer on stock but also sending to the customers, handle returns, take care of transportation, etc.
If you would ask one of our employees why they work at UPS? They can't predict what happens during the day. The tasks are very divers and every day it's a challenge to make the best of it, together with your team.
Work hard but also have the time to have fun at work is very important. Teams will have a bbq or go out together during the weekends just to get to know each other in an other way.
UPS SCS Venlo is next to a highway and easy to reach from Venray, Roermond, Weert, Helmond, Viersen, Mönchengladbach, Nettetal, Geldern and Kamp Lintfort.
What we offer
Of course you want to know what we have to offer you besides working at this major company and possibilities to develop yourself in your job.
We'll here it is:
- The salary starts at € 10.34 bruto per hour. So € 1792 bruto per month for 40 hours a week.
- Shift allowance working after 19.00 o'clock of 25%
Working after 0.00 o'clock 50%.
- Driving costs with a maximum a day of € 7.98 netto
- 25 holiday days by working 40 hours a per year
- 8.33% vacation money per year.
- Fulltime work, 40 hours per week
- Acces to our online training platform.
- Possibility to be trained as a certified driver (forklift/reachtruck/opt-, combitruck/ept. (which can increase your salary)
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract at UPS (vast contract)!
Are you that motivated person that we are looking for? Hit the apply direct button and we will contact you by phone for an interview.
We are looking forward to your reply!