Finance Controller

  • Ede
  • HBO
  • Salary indication €4000
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0013240

About the job


  • Responsible for the general accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. Formulates and administers approved accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting and internal budgeting.

Description activities and tasks:

  • Work closely with members of the team in Ede.
  • Responsible for managing the flow cost centers on a monthly basis including analysis of actual spend, monthly forecasting and headcount management.
  • Responsible for ensuring that all financial activities of the BU are accurate, completed in a timely manner and are conducted in accordance with all company, ethical and legal requirements.
  • Implement Continuous Improvement initiatives, with focus on standardization and alignment to the other Flow Solutions Group Business Units.
  • Support the FSG Finance group, including European co-ordination on POC projects & Oracle implementation.

Job requirements

Job requirements:

  • Fluent Dutch and English language skills; verbal, reading and writing.
  • Any other European languages are an advantage.
  • Bachelor’s degree (HEAO BE/ SPD) or equivalent level in related field.
  • At least 5 years relevant experience in Financial Management
  • Familiar with international (industrial) companies
  • Strong knowledge in Project Accounting
  • Willingness to work flexible hours according to job requirements.
  • Computer Literate (Business Systems Oracle/ JDE, MS Office, with excellent knowledge of Excel, Acces, HFM)

About the company

International technical company in Ede

What we offer

Fulltime job offer.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Ede
Telefoonweg   76  
6713 AL, Ede

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.