About the job
- Responsible for the general accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. Formulates and administers approved accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting and internal budgeting.
Description activities and tasks:
- Work closely with members of the team in Ede.
- Responsible for managing the flow cost centers on a monthly basis including analysis of actual spend, monthly forecasting and headcount management.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial activities of the BU are accurate, completed in a timely manner and are conducted in accordance with all company, ethical and legal requirements.
- Implement Continuous Improvement initiatives, with focus on standardization and alignment to the other Flow Solutions Group Business Units.
- Support the FSG Finance group, including European co-ordination on POC projects & Oracle implementation.
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills; verbal, reading and writing.
- Any other European languages are an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree (HEAO BE/ SPD) or equivalent level in related field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Financial Management
- Familiar with international (industrial) companies
- Strong knowledge in Project Accounting
- Willingness to work flexible hours according to job requirements.
- Computer Literate (Business Systems Oracle/ JDE, MS Office, with excellent knowledge of Excel, Acces, HFM)
About the company
International technical company in Ede