Flexpool summer work

  • Eindhoven
  • HBO
  • Salary indication €1200-1900
  • 16 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0010406

About the job

Are you already searching for a vacation job? Let us help you further and start as a flex worker for ASA!

In the summer we have all kinds of jobs and you will get the opportunity to find something you like to do. When you become part of our flexpool you get the change to work within different companies and do different jobs all in or near Eindhoven. You can work in a warehouse, factory, catering, vacation parks and more. You choose what is the best fit for you!

ASA uses an app for our flexpool. This app will be used to let you know what kind of work we have for that week. When you want to work a job you just click on accept and that is that!

Don’t feel like waiting till it is summer for a job? Not a problem! Let us know your availability and what works for you in your motivation.

Job requirements

  • You are flexible adn can work for at least 1 day a week
  • You don't mind working different kinds of jobs
  • You live near or in Eindhoven

About the company

ASA Talent want to help you with finding a job that fits you! You can see this everywhere in the company. ASA Talent dares to invest in the relationship with flex workers. We take time to get to know our flex workers and what drives and motivates them.

What we offer

  • ASA offers you at least €3,30 per hour at the age of 16 years till € 9.54 per hour from 21 years and older. You can get more an hour, depending on the job
  • 8.33% holiday allowance. This amount may of course be higher depending on the company where you are going to work
  • If you work a fulltime job you will get at least €1.653,60 a month
  • You can work with friends

You can also contact us on whatsapp on the number 06-12 02 70 59

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven


Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit www.burgerservicenummer.nl.

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.