Forklift driver warehouse

  • Dongen
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €1,800-2,288
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0039936

About the job

When you start working as a forklift driver at Coca-Cola in Dongen, you will mainly be engaged in the following tasks:

  • You unload the incoming trucks with your forklift.
  • You supply pallets that are needed for loading and unloading.
  • You check the incoming goods for the correct quantities and the type of material. This is necessary for registering a deposit, recognizing deviations and confirming the received goods in the computerized system.
  • You will store the products in the correct locations in the warehouse, after which you register this
    in the system.
  • You will carry out stock counts and check whether they are in the right place in the warehouse.

Job requirements

What is required to perform this function?

  • You are in possession of a valid forklift truck certificate.
  • You have good social skills and you work accurately.
  • You can plan flexibly. At Coca-Cola we work in 3 shifts. you are paid a lot for working in the shifts.
  • The shift times are as follows: 07.00-15.00, 15.00-23.00, 23.00-07.00

About the company

When you start working at Coca-Cola you will work for a company that is known worldwide. About 800 employees work here in the Netherlands (Dongen). They all contribute to the production of Coca-Cola and 16 other non-alcoholic drinks.

What we offer

  • A full-time working week of at least 32 hours. When the catering industry will open again, there will be 40.
  • An above-average hourly wage of 14.30 gross. A surcharge of 30% in the evening and a surcharge of 40% at night.
  • The possibility of a contract for an indefinite period with good performance. In other words: a permanent job.
  • Compensation for your travel expenses for more than 10 km one way.
  • Permanent employment.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Tilburg XL
Spoorlaan   21   GH
5038 CB, Tilburg

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.