About the job
When you start working as a forklift driver at Coca-Cola in Dongen, you will mainly be engaged in the following tasks:
- You unload the incoming trucks with your forklift.
- You supply pallets that are needed for loading and unloading.
- You check the incoming goods for the correct quantities and the type of material. This is necessary for registering a deposit, recognizing deviations and confirming the received goods in the computerized system.
- You will store the products in the correct locations in the warehouse, after which you register this
in the system.
- You will carry out stock counts and check whether they are in the right place in the warehouse.
What is required to perform this function?
- You are in possession of a valid forklift truck certificate.
- You have good social skills and you work accurately.
- You can plan flexibly. At Coca-Cola we work in 3 shifts. you are paid a lot for working in the shifts.
- The shift times are as follows: 07.00-15.00, 15.00-23.00, 23.00-07.00
About the company
When you start working at Coca-Cola you will work for a company that is known worldwide. About 800 employees work here in the Netherlands (Dongen). They all contribute to the production of Coca-Cola and 16 other non-alcoholic drinks.