About the job
- Responsible for receiving, storing and distributing material and products according to customer guidelines and ISO 9001 where applicable
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, reach truck or other power equipment
You will also be working in the warehouse as a picker/packer when needed.
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
- Incredible work ethics
- Attendance and punctuality
- Pride in delivering flawless service to our customers
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift, bent, walk all day
- You are fluent in either English or German or Dutch
- You do have a forklifttruck/reachtruck driverslicense
What does success look like in this role?
- Safety conscience, Speed to palletize and great attendance
About the company
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.