Holiday Park Cleaning

  • Eindhoven
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €11.26-11.27
  • 10 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0051700

About the job

Will you come and lend us a hand this summer? We are looking for candidates who want to get started this summer at a holiday park in Mierlo for CSU. The holiday parks are filling up again and that is why CSU needs your help. Now that everything is slowly opening again. So, are you looking for a nice holiday job? Then this is definitely for you!

You will be working in a holiday park and the work consists of cleaning the holiday homes for the next guests. You do this together with your colleagues. When you apply for this vacancy you will be added to our ASA Eindhoven flex pool. This means that you are one of the first who is always aware of other open services. How cool is that!

Are you available? Then you can definitely get started! The working hours are from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm with possible extension on Monday and/or Friday.

Job requirements

You are of course an enthusiastic candidate who knows how to get things done!

Your skills:

  • You are a real team player;
  • You can work independently as well as in a team;
  • You live in Eindhoven or surroundings;
  • You are willing to work on Mondays and/or Fridays;
  • You are looking for a nice holiday job.

About the company

You will be working for the best employment agency in Eindhoven! We will work with you to find a fun part-time or full-time job in your area and of course something that suits you. ASA is specialized in mediating young professionals and students. Yet everyone is welcome at ASA and we have something to offer for all target groups. Are you curious about what we have to offer you? Then take a quick look at our website!

What we offer

We think it is important that you enjoy going to work, which is why we are here to support you.


  • An hourly wage of €11.44;
  • The choice to be paid weekly or 4-weekly;
  • The possibility to follow more than 100 trainings through ASA;
  • A nice part-time job with a temporary contract (varies per client).

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.