Holiday Park Cleaning

  • Weert
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €11.26-11.27
  • 10 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0051709

About the job

Are you still looking for a nice holiday job for summer 2021? Then you've come to the right place! You will be working in a nice holiday park in Weert. For CSU we are looking for nice candidates who want to earn some extra money this summer. This is your chance to get started in a holiday environment this summer, super cool!

Your work consists of cleaning the holiday homes. This way the next guests can enjoy their stay to the fullest! If you apply for this vacancy you will be added to the ASA flex pool. This means that you are always aware of all open services. You can always sign up for a service. Are you available and are you willing to get started? Then ASA will help you find a nice (side) job!

The services are on Monday and/or Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 with possible extension.

Job requirements

You have an eye for detail and you can see what needs to be done. Would you like to clean holiday homes together with your colleagues?

Your talents:

  • You are willing to work on Mondays and/or Fridays;
  • You live in Weert or surroundings;
  • Do you enjoy working in a holiday environment?
  • You know how to tackle;
  • Working independently or in a team is no problem for you.

About the company

You get started through ASA! The nicest employment agency in Eindhoven. For this service you will work for a holiday park in Weert for CSU. So, are you still looking for a nice (side) job? Then I would definitely apply! ASA is specialized in mediating young professionals and students. Yet ASA is there for everyone and every target group can come to us for a great job!

What we offer

You will be working for a great organization that cares deeply about its employees!


  • An hourly wage of €11.27;
  • The possibility to follow more than 100 trainings via ASA!;
  • The choice to be paid weekly or 4-weekly;
  • Get started via the best employment agency;
  • A part-time job with a temporary contract.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.