About the job
We are looking for new collegues to join our housekeeping team!
This is a part time job for the minimum of 3 days a week. Easy to combine with (for example) your studies, hobbies or other activiteites.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Housekeeping Attendant to join the team of a luxury hotel in Valkenburg!
Some of the key duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
About the company
About the location:
This is a popular luxury hotel located in the city centre.