About the job
Are you a real go getter? And are you an efficient worker? Then becoming an inventory employee should be something fun for you! In order to become an inventory employee you need to be able to count fast and accurately. A day as an inventory employee will look something like this:
- You’ll meet your colleagues at the central station in Eindhoven;
- From there on you’ll be brought to that day’s working location by bus or by car;
- Once you’re at the location you’ll each be given a handheld scanner and your starting aisle;
- After this the work finally begins, you’ll get to work as fast and effective as you can;
- After a couple hours you and your colleagues will have a collective break, after which you’ll be getting back to work;
- After 4 or 5 hours your workday’s done and you’ll head back home alongside your colleagues.
Interested? Apply now!
After your application we’ll be in contact to discuss the requirements for this job. One of them is passing a counting test. After you’ve passed, you get to go on training in Nieuwegein to learn more about the scanning system. This is for one time only and you’ll get paid for it. After the training you take another test and you’re good to go!
About the company
The company you’ll be working for is RGIS. GIS is an international company with customers in over 40 countries. They do the inventory for lots of big names in The Netherlands. Kruidvat and ICI Paris, for example.
You’ll be working for RGIS through ASA, a temp agency that focusses on (and specializes) in jobs for students and young professionals, but we’d love to help anyone that needs us. Parttime jobs, fulltime jobs, long term jobs and short term jobs, you can find them all at ASA!
Interested? Apply now and who knows, maybe we’ll see you soon!