About the job
We are looking for an environment, health & safety manager for a pharmaceutical organization in Breda. If you are someone with experience in the field of environment, health and safety, then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You ensure the safety of contractors by tracking the development, implementation and maintenance of environmental, health and safety programs in systems.
The following responsibilities apply to your work:
- Ensures that an effective management system is in place to prevent incidents and violations during contracted activities;
- Ensures that all contracted activities are performed in accordance with the program and requirements of Contractors Management;
- Assess risks before starting work and conduct inspections for compliance with the program;
- Ensures compliance with all existing and future health and safety-related requirements of the EU and Dutch legislation;
- Encourage continuous improvement through self-monitoring, monitoring goals, assessing results achieved and identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Ensures effective on-site safety training of personnel is conducted and adapted to changes in program or business requirements;
- Ensures that changes to processes, systems and procedures are adequately assessed;
- Ensures that when new products and materials are introduced, the impact on handling and storage is assessed, controlled and mitigated to ensure the safety of people and processes and the impact on the environment and to comply with legislation;
- Manage and or support other EHSS programs and projects, as applicable.
To be able to perform this position you have the following requirements:
- 5 years or more of experience in the field of environment, health and safety;
- Experience in Contractor Safety management;
- Bachelor's degree in environment, health, safety, engineering, quality or equivalence;
- Qualified at MVK level;
- Experience in advice, coaching and counseling.
About the company
The pharmaceutical organization has been a pioneer in biotechnology since 1980. This organization was one of the first to deliver on new sciences, delivering effective and safe drugs from the lab to the factory and then to the patient. This company has helped millions of patients worldwide in their fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatism and other diseases. This organization is continuously looking for potential new medicines to ensure that the lives of fellow human beings can be improved. What the organization stands for is to help everyone worldwide. It is an innovative organization where they look for improvements every day, through groundbreaking scientific research.
You will come to work at the location in Breda, but will start from home.
What we offer
We can offer you the following:
- A monthly salary between € 5.200 and € 6.800;
- Temporary contract of 1 year with the prospect of extension;
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week;
- Experience in a pharmaceutical organization.