About the job
Are you ready for a new opportunity in Marketing? Do you speak French fluently? This position might be for you!
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Coordinator for 32-40 hours per week. As a Marketing and Sales coordinator you support the Marketing & Sales Manager Benelux. Together you are responsible for all operational sales & marketing tasks of the key accounts.
Your main tasks include:
- Creating and arranging promotional material (ads, banners, leaflets, etc) made for customers
- Analyzing sell out data & customer assortments. Making proposals based on this
- Taking care of customer content updates (text and pack shots)
- Creating shelf design for dealers
- Working on promotional customer campaigns (customers & dealers) within budget restrictions
- Checking art work catalogues before being released
- You manage the most important Belgian dealers (also French speaking); about 10-15 in total. You visit them once or twice a year so you must be willing to travel abroad ;-)
- Prepare sales presentation materials including product portfolios & proposals
- Bachelor (HBO) level minimum
- 2 years of experience in an internal sales role
- Fluent in French and either Dutch or English (French is a must!)
- Experienced in use of MS Office products, especially Excell and Powerpoint
- Understand the dynamics of working in a smaller team
Competencies & characteristics
- Result driven, customer oriented and commercially astute
- Good communicator, analytical and strong with figures
- Team player, but also strong in working independently
- Hands on, eager, self-initiative, informal, flexible attitude and a sense of humor
About the company
This organisation specializes in office supplies. They also offer software solutions such as Design & Print online. Located in Houten the office is easily accesible from Utrecht and Amersfoort. From July 2020 onwards the office will be relocated to Amersfoort.