About the job
Are you looking for a parttime job, do you have experience as a master data employee and are you available mid-June? Then read on quickly!
We are looking for a master data employee for an international pharmaceutical organization in Breda.
You are responsible for the following tasks in a day:
- Creates material stocks on the MRP system to support product launch / life cycle management, including ABR site planning and procurement processes;
- Collaborates with a variety of stakeholder groups such as Finance, Distribution, Customer Service and Quality and BPO Master Data;
- Verifies the correct setting of information in the system and maintains accurate information in the material master files;
- Understands Change Control and ensures a quick follow-up of activities in close cooperation with the SCPM team;
- Maintains accurate information in the BOM and performs a second BOM review;
- Coordinates and performs monthly master data checks;
- Guarantees the in-house quality of data entry in SAP;
- Monitors and follows up exception reporting;
- Monitors workload versus capacity with the other Master Data Team members in close collaboration with SCP;
- Sets priorities in various tasks and regularly informs all concerned departments about upcoming workloads;
- Writes and maintains SOPs and other (un) audited documents;
- Provides business process guidance to internal customers on the workflow process
The team in which you will work currently consists of two employees. You also work closely with the other department who are involved.
You are the ideal candidate we are looking for, if you meet the following requirements:
- MBO / HBO;
- Experience with SAP;
- Fluent in Dutch / English, both orally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and being able to work easily with new software.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP environment;
- Experience in a Supply Chain environment;
- Master data experience;
- Ability to work in an intense and changing environment;
- Able to complete tasks and motivate others to meet deadlines.
About the company
The organization discovers, develops, produces and delivers innovative human therapies. The organization, a biotechnology pioneer since 1980, was one of the first companies to deliver on the promise of new sciences by bringing safe and effective drugs from the lab to the factory and to the patient. The company's therapies have transformed medical practice and helped millions of people around the world fight cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new drugs, the organization remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives. The organization's mission is to help patients. Every day they work to improve the lives of seriously ill people. They do this through pioneering scientific research, the development of effective medicines and their focus on the outcome of the treatment.
What we offer
If you are going to start as the new master data colleague, we can offer you the following:
- Parttime function for 24- 32 hours a week;
- Gross monthly salary between € 1,450 and € 1,730 based on 24 hours;
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per KM;
- Annual contract, with a view to extension;
- A great experience in an international environment.