About the job
As a Material planner you are part of the Planning Team and you are responsible for translating the production plan into a short-term planning of the raw materials and components. You pay close attention to the long-term delivery capacity of the suppliers and for this you will use Excel.
You work together with the different factories to order raw materials, plan deliveries and provide a forecast with information to both the suppliers and the factory where it must be delivered.
Your activities will mainly consist of:
- Ensuring the timely presence (according to MRP) of raw materials / materials, purchased items and outsourcing;
- Translate the production plan into a short-term supply plan for raw materials, you do the weekly planning;
- Monitoring long-term delivery capacity of suppliers;
- Assess material requirements and coordinate specifics with sales order planning and production planning;
- Planning of the introduction of new raw materials and phasing out old stocks, optimizing new formulas;
- Updating and maintaining the KPI's dashboard and supplier scorecards;
You work accurate and you like to work with structure. And we also ask the following:
- You preferably have a Bachelor in supply chain, finance, engineering;
- Are You are handy with the Office package including Excel and know how to make pivot table.
- If you have solid experience with purchasing and planning within the production or packaging industry this is a great advantage;
- You preferably have experience with SAP;
- You master the English language and preferably also Dutch;
- You can easily interact with all kinds of departments, so you have strong communication skills;
- Do you live near Mijdrecht, for example in Utrecht;
- You are available immediately or as soon as possible, temporarily and full-time?
About the company
For a family business that produces A-brand cleaning products, known worldwide!
The company has been making great products for over 125 years and the same family that started the business owns and still runs it. For more than a century, spanning five generations, the client has been demanding the best for families everywhere.
The client has built a legacy of generations of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great workplaces. They do this because they want to do what is good for the company today, and also what is good for people and the planet of tomorrow!