About the job
Starting a new job in 2021?
MGG in Tegelen near Venlo gives you this opportunity?
Due to the structural increase in work at MGG, some additional departments will change to a three-shift system from January 2021.
For this reason, we are looking for new colleagues who:
- Process aluminum cast parts by grinding, milling, coring and impregnating (finishing department)
- or machine operators who are responsible for the production of sand cores with core shooters (kernmakerij)
- or operators who work on the Forming Machine (HWS), in which the sand cores come in from the Kernmakerij are inserted and made ready for casting the aluminium (molding line)
Whichever department you work in ......
You are, or will become the specialist who, together with your colleagues, produces the parts for customers such as Porsche, Audi, Volvo, Daf and Remeha!
The ideal applicant can identify with some of the following characteristics
- Already has experience in working with metal or in a similar produktion environment.
- At the Finishing Department of MGG, we work a lot with a angle grinder. Some experience would be great!
- Is physically able to do heavy physical work. The work is done while standing and large parts are also worked on from time to time.
- Is looking for a full-time position with 37.5 hours per week.
- Has some technical understanding and can work well with his hands.
- You work precisely and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are not afraid of having to work hard and you can work under time pressure
In addition to these things you are able and willing to work in 3 shifts!
The working hours are from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
These shitft will rotate on a weekly basis.
The working days are from Monday to Friday (night shift starts on Sunday evening)
About the company
MGG has been a leader in the aluminum casting industry since it was founded in 1945.
MGG is known for constant innovations in the automotive industry and other industries.
With our great commitment, our commitment and our extensive knowledge in the field of aluminum casting technology (including sand casting, LPSC) and processing and assembly, we offer our customers the best innovative and cost-effective solutions.
MGG takes a fully integrated approach so that we can deliver ready-to-install products that meet the high demands of our customers.
What we offer
- A fulltime job and a long-term perspective
- A good gross salary of € 2565, - incl 20% shift allowance for every hour. That means that you have about € 2000, - net a month!
- Net reimbursement of travel expenses of up to a maximum of € 144 per month.
- A vacation pay of 8.33% of your gross annual earnings.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Nice, motivated and hardworking colleagues.
- Further education and training opportunities.
- With good performance and good results, there are chances of being taken over and get a contract from MGG!
#tijdelijk_contract #Venlo #Tegelen #MGG #production #produktion #Metal #Limburg #Netherlands #Roermond #Horst #grinder