About the job
As a CNC operator at MGG you will be taking care of setting-up and operating a CNC milling machines. MGG casts a lot of aluminum parts, so you will work for the heating- and the automotive industry. Experience in working with metals or (CNC) machines is required. Programming skills are not required.
You job will include the following activities:
- Performing leak tests;
- Performing visual check of casted parts;
- Mounting additional parts onto the casted par
- Measuring with calipers;
- Cleaning/washing and polishing the parts;
- Quality check;
- Preparing the part for the shipment
The qualities that you possess:
- a good command of the English, German or Dutch languages;
- experience with (CNC) machines/in industrial or technical jobs and have technical insight
- good motivation - you are a team player but can also work independently
- readiness and able to work on a 3-shifts basis.
- own transport to work;
- experience with precise using a micrometer/calipers;
- experience with working with machines, preferably CNC machines;
- place of residence in the area of Nieuw-Bergen (50 km max);
- possibility to provide job references from one of your previous employers or contact details of a person who can confirm the references
START PEOPLE PROVIDES NIETHER ACCOMMODATION NOR TRANSPORT TO WORK.
About the company
Metaal Gieterij Giesse (MGG) is a leader in the production aluminum castings for automotive and heating industry. MGG is a manufacturer of very precise aluminum castings and assemblies. These casts are processed by CNC machines and assembled into high quality products that will be used all over the world:
- Trucks like Volvo and DAF, Scania
- For the boilers that heat our houses, hospitals and various medical equipment
- Their parts are to find in cars like Porsche, Volvo, Audi, Mercedes and more.
Long story short - there are too many uses to name and list them all.
What we offer
- Net salary around €2.000 incl. shift allowance per month;
- Vacation pay of 8.33% of gross year earnings;
- Full-time and steady hours 37,5 h/p.w.;
- Work in three shifts.;
- 25 annual paid leave days
- Motivated, nice and hardworking colleagues;
- International work environment;
- Working in 3 shifts with additional 20% shift allowance for each worked hour;
- Net travel expenses €0.19 per km - round-trip reimbursed
- Possibilities for a long-time cooperation with employer/permanent contract if you perform well;
#MGG #Venray #Tijdelijke_baan #Tijdelijk_dienstverband #productie #Metaal #Limburg #Netherlands #Gennep #CNC #slijper @CNC_operator #fulltime #techniek #Venlo #tijdelijk_contract #Bergen #Nijmegen