parttime cleaning employee

  • Eindhoven
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €11.40-11.45
  • 8 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0064929

About the job

Is cleaning really your thing? Do you have an eye for detail and cleanliness? Then a job as a cleaning employee is really something for you! You will work at CSU as a cleaning employee for holiday homes and hotels. You ensure that the holidaymakers get the ultimate holiday feeling!
Your work will consist of cleaning the bedroom, bathroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen.
Got excited? Then apply immediately!

Job requirements

  • You work enthusiastically and accurately;
  • You are available at least two days / half days a week;
  • You are looking for a flexible side job;
  • You are a hard worker;
  • You live in the near Eindhoven, Roermond, Weert, Reuver, Arcen or Mierlo.

About the company

The cleaning company where you will be working is CSU. CSU cares a lot about its employees and therefore finds it important that they enjoy their work. CSU works with many companies, including holiday parks and hotels, to which you contribute!
You will start working at CSU through ASA. ASA is the nicest employment agency in the Netherlands! We help both students and young professionals to find a job. Whether you've finished your studies, or are still busy studying, we'll help you! You can find both full-time and part-time jobs with us. Are you looking for a permanent job or holiday work? We are happy to help you find a suitable job!
Are you as excited about this opportunity as we are? Apply now and who knows, see you soon at ASA!

What we offer

  • Flexible working with an hourly wage of 11.44 euros;
  • Fixed term contract (contract voor bepaalde tijd);
  • A part-time or summer job;
  • Working hours from 09:00 until your work is finished (how long the work takes varies per location).

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.