parttime international studentjobs

  • Eindhoven
  • MBO 1/2
  • Salary indication €9.00-12.00
  • 12 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0074257

About the job

Are you an international student and are you looking for a flexible job in the Eindhoven area? Would you like to earn extra money with your friends? Then this is your ultimate opportunity! We offer a wide variety of work in almost all sectors. For example, have you always wanted to be in the store as a sales employee? would you rather work in an environment with friendly colleagues. Or would you like to work in holiday parks as a resort employee where you will be cleaning holiday homes? That's all possible at ASA!
As a flexpool employee in our office, you work when it suits you. You will receive an update from us about the latest possibilities and shifts in various industries. These can be vacancies as well as individual shifts. This gives you the opportunity to gain different experiences with different employers. So very varied! Don't feel like it? Or no time? No problem! You can do what works for you.

Job requirements

  • You are a hard worker;
  • You are flexible;
  • You are a real go-getter;
  • You are independent and take responsibility;
  • You are available immediately;
  • You live in the Eindhoven area.

About the company

You can work for the best through the best employment agency in Eindhoven, namely ASA Talent! ASA is the greatest employment agency in the Netherlands, we strive to find a good suitable job for everyone. We are specialized in jobs for students and young professionals. We offer both full-time and part-time jobs, long or short term. We are happy to help you find what works for you.
Interested? Apply now and who knows, see you soon at ASA!

What we offer

  • A fixed term contract (contract voor bepaalde tijd);
  • Lots of fun, varied jobs in different sectors;
  • A job where you can work independently, but also with friends;
  • Training courses you can follow and advice on applications and your CV.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.