About the job
A lot of responsibility, a lot of traveling and a lot of counting. That is what you will find in a job as an inventory employee for RGIS. Does this sound like something fun to you? Then apply now!
An average day at RGIS varies in time and location, but your responsibilities will remain the same. Today you’ll count inventory in Eindhoven and maybe tomorrow you’ll be in Tilburg. So it’s varying and different, but you do have your standard workload that you can rely on.
Do you want to know what such a working day might look like? Read more!
- You start your day at Eindhoven Central, where you gather with the rest of your team;
- From Eindhoven Central you travel with your team to the work location of that day. You do this by car or by van (if you have your driver's license and you would like to, you can even become a driver);
- On location you will be assigned a starting point and the handheld scanners will be handed out, here you will count the products in order to map the inventory of the store along with the rest of your team. Which store can differ per day;
- A working day lasts an average of 4 or 5 hours, with a break in between with the rest of your team;
- The faster and more effective you work, the sooner you can work yourself up. There are levels to be achieved, a higher level also means a higher salary, see it as a kind of promotion. This depends on the quality of your work, so do your best!
- As soon as your working day has ended, you go home with your colleagues;
After your application, we will contact you, because to start at RGIS you must first pass a counting test. This is important because you will be doing the inventory of different stores and making mistakes costs money.
After passing your counting test you can start your training. This training is given once in Nieuwegein and is paid out. During this training you will receive an explanation about the system and the scanner you will be working with and you will take another test.
After that you can get started! As quickly and effectively as possible, because that's how you level up.
- You are available to work for at least 5 months;
- You are available at least 3 days a week, of which 2 during the week and 1 during the weekend;
- You’re are available from 12:00 o’clock to 00:00 o’clock on your working days. The working shifts are scheduled in this time slot and last an average of 4 to 5 hours;
- You are 18 years or older (in connection with working hours);
- You speak Dutch and/or English fluently;
- You live at a maximum of 20 minutes travel distance from Eindhoven central station;
- You have the option to travel independently to Eindhoven Central. Given the working hours that can occur until late in the evening, it is important that you are not dependent on public transport;
- You can work quickly and efficiently;
- You like to achieve your goals and you can challenge yourself;
- You would like to work in a friendly and international team.
Do you not meet the required availability for this vacancy, but does it seem like a very cool job? No worries! We now also have a flex pool for individual services that you can be part of, in order to be kept informed of all open shifts. This way you can also work with your availability as an inventory employee! Check our flex pool vacancy on the site for more information.
About the company
You will be working at RGIS, an international company that takes care of the inventory of large companies. In the Netherlands, the organization mainly works with companies such as Kruidvat and ICI Paris. These different customers make for varied working days!
When you start at RGIS, you’ll do this via ASA Talent, the best employment agency in Eindhoven! We focus on the work of students and young professionals and have many different types of jobs. From long-term to short-term and from full-time to part-time.
We are happy to look at the possibilities together with you to find what works best for you.
Also so excited? Apply directly!