Productiemedewerker Engels

  • Weert
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €2,400-2,500
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0070997

About the job

We are looking for hardworking, motivated production employees who want to work in Nederweert at Van Aert. You will be working in a 2-shift system from Monday to Friday. Do you live in the Eindhoven/Roermond/Weert/Venlo area and do you have a driver's license? Are you looking for a job for a longer period of time and would you like to have a chance for a permanent contract? Do not wait any longer and apply immediately!

What will you be doing?

  • From Monday to Friday you will work full-time in a 2-shift system;
  • You will perform various activities;
  • You will hang, pick and stack materials;
  • You will take care of a standard after-treatment of the materials and chips, hot dip galvanizing process;
  • You will be working both inside and outside;
  • You will perform physically demanding work;
  • The working hours are 05:00h to 14:00h, and from 14:00h to 23:00h.

Job requirements

  • You are in possession of a drivers license B and own transport so you can always come to work independently;
  • You are able to perform heavy physical work;
  • You are a good teamplayer and like to work in a close team;
  • You are looking for a full-time job for a longer period with a chance of a permanent contract;
  • You are very flexible and overtime or working on Saturday is not a problem for you!

About the company

Verzinkerij Van Aert specialises in galvanising steel. They provide steel with a zinc layer. They also do logistics work. On the location in Nederweert a lot of different nationalities work closely together. In the company is a nice and informal atmosphere. Start People and Van Aert put their employees on number 1! Would you like to be part of an organization where there are plenty of opportunities.

What we offer

  • A very good basic salary of €12.30 per hour. Including the 16% all-day allowance you will end up with a salary of €14,27 per hour;
  • Vacations and vacation allowance according to CAO;
  • Travel cost reimbursement
  • A fulltime job for a longer period of time;
  • Internal and external training opportunities;
  • An temporary contract via the agency with a chance of taking over and a contract for a definite period of time!

Do you see yourself working here? Then apply immediately and we will contact you!

Do you have any questions? Then you can mail to

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Eindhoven XL
Flight Forum   142  
5657 DD, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.