About the job
We are looking for production employee's for our client Van Geloven in Tilburg. You are going to produce and pack in the tastiest snacks of Netherlands! The factory of Van Geloven in Tilburg making the best bitterballen, croquettes, spring rolls and chicken satay.
What are you going to do?
- Depending on the departament, you are going to be responsible for production or packing of the snacks;
- You receive training so that you can work independently and know what the hygiene and safety regulations mean;
- As a production employee you ensure that the raw materials for the preparation of the snacks are mixed in the right proportions, you supervise the production process and ensure that the trays with meat are stored in the right place. You can work accurately and at a fast pace;
- As a packing employee you are mainly concerned with packing snacks and quality control, stacking boxes and preparing them for shipment. You ensure that your workplace is left clean and tidy when you have finished working. Many activities can be performed in a sitting position;
You work in a 3-shift system from Monday to Friday! You are free on weekends and holidays. This can be either full-time or part-time. Work in only 1 shift is not possible.
About the company
Van Geloven has been a cozy and burgundian company for more than 50 years. They are proud market leader in the field of snacks in the Benelux and part of McCain. 70% of all snacks sold in the Netherlands are produced in one of their six factories. Usually we are always looking for new employees to be able to continue to achieve those results ! Working at Van Geloven means passion for snacks and a safe and informal atmosphere.
What we offer
- After 4 weeks of work €11,44. Starting wage during the first 4 weeks - €10.61 gross per hour excluding allowances (33% and 35% in the evenings);
- €11.90 gross after 6 months;
- Work in three shifts - after 26 worked weeks pension accrual via Stipp;
- Travel allowances from 10 km;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- Knowledge of quality and hygiene and safety;
- You can choose between weekly and four-weekly payouts;
- Within 6 weeks you can register for a HACCP course and obtain an official certificate!
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours;
- 8.33% surcharge for holiday pay;
- A job in 3 shifts;
- A close-knit team with fun and motivated colleagues, informal working atmosphere;
- Opportunities for advancement to, for example, operator;
#Bakkerij # Productiemedewerker #Productie #fabriek #Productiewerk #Orderpicker #Breda #Waalwijk #Parttime #Fulltime #voltijd #deeltijd #tijdelijk contract #tijdelijke baan