Production of metal car parts productie

  • Venlo
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €12.69-15.85
  • 38 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0070029

About the job

Function description:

The work consists in processing aluminum castings with power tools and hand tools. The products are made of castings made on site, and after they have cooled down, they are processed. About 80% of the production are car parts for famous brands such as Audi, Porsche, Mercedes and others. The remaining 20% of production are elements used in the heating industry. Work takes place in 3 shifts: morning, afternoon and night.

Job requirements

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:

  • physical fitness
  • own accommodation and own transport to work,
  • knowledge of English or German, or Dutch,
  • technical experience (it can be, for example, metal working, industrial production, working metal constructions or with power tools),
  • availability for full-time, 3-shift and long-term work.

About the company

About company:

MGG in Tegelen (Venlo) is a producer of aluminum car parts. The whole process begins with creating molds and casting liquid aluminum in them. Then the cast parts are processed on the production line, where the final step is grinding / polishing.

What we offer

What we offer?

  • stable employment in a company with an established position on the market,
  • a real chance to obtain a direct contract at MGG,
  • full-time work of 37.5 hours a week,
  • an hourly rate of € 15.85 gross per hour (the rate includes 20% of the shift allowance for each hour worked), which is approximately € 2,000 netto per month,
  • travel allowance (not included in the above hourly rate),
  • a holiday allowance of 8.33% of annual earnings paid once a year (not included in the above hourly wage).

#fulltime #tijdelijk dienstverband #metaal #productie #techniek

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People International Recruitment
Prinsessesingel   22  
5911 HT, Venlo

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.