About the job
Looking for a new job as an Operator in 2021?
Then MGG in Nieuw Bergen might have a good and longterm jobopportunity for you.
What does MGG want you to do?
As an Operator you will operate a CNC machine and work on aluminium castings for the automotive and heating industry.
Concretely this means you will clamp the parts into a machine after which you will:
- perform a first visual check;
- do a leaktest;
- wash the part;
- mount any additional parts onto the casting;
- do measurements using a caliper;
- perform a qualitycheck of the part;
- and finally make the part ready for shipment.
Programming the machines will be done by a team of specialists
MGG works in 3 shift from Monday till Friday:
6.00 - 14.00, from 14.00 -22.00 and from 22.00- 6.00
What do you bring to the table?
- You have some technical knowledge / experience
- You can and want to work in 3-shifts.
- You have experience with quality measurements with a caliper and / or micrometer.
- You have knowledge of the English or German or Dutch language.
- Programming skills are not required.
- a healthy dose of motivation
About the company
MGG has mastered the art of forming molten aluminum into complex castings that are machined and assembled into high quality products that are used all over the world:
Their products are used in trucks, cars and motorcycles.
In boilers to heat our homes, in our hospitals and in various medical applications.
In short, too many uses to list them all.
MGG is a manufacturer of very precise aluminum castings and assemblies.
What we offer
What do we offer?
- An international working environment
- Full time work and steady hours (37,5 per week)
- Work in 3 shifts with 20% shift allowance for each hour (day or night).
- Long term work with perspective / contract opportunities
- Net salary +/- EUR 2.000 net per month (inkl. your shift allowance).
- Net travel expenses per day up to 144€ per month net extra.
- A vacation pay of 8.33% of gross annual earnings.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Nice, motivated and hardworking colleagues.
- With good performance and good results, there are chances to get a contract from MGG!
#tijdelijk_contract #Bergen #Nijmegen #MGG #Venray #produktion #Metal #Limburg #Netherlands #Gennep #CNC