About the job
You are able to perform physical and repetitive work and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty!
In this position you have the following responsibilities:
- Sorting dirty laundry of different clients
- Ironing and folding the laundry with the help of machines.
- Orderpicking and making the laundry ready to be picked up by the truck
- Checking hospital clothing for pens, money, needles, etc.
- Correct sorting in the bins
About the company
CleanLease Ooij is a professional laundry service that has specialized in cleaning and renting out high-quality textiles for more than 100 years. CleanLease has grown into a leading service provider for hospitals, healthcare and hospitality segments in the Netherlands and Belgium.
What we offer
You will work in an enthusiastic team with good career opportunities in all departments.
- Your working hours are from 6:00 to 14:00 or from 14:30 p.m. - 22:30. You will always be working in the same shift, so always in the morning or always in the afternoon. Tell us your preference and we can check if it is possible.
There are extra shift allowances when you work the late shift, 22,5 % extra between 19:00 and 20:00 hours and 45%extra after 20:00.
- The salary is € 10.60 gross per hour (21+ years). (This will be 10,77 as of 01-07-2020)
- A regular workweek is 36 hours.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday. Sometimes there is also work for a saturday, The salary will be 150% for that day.
- When you work overtime .36 hours per week. the overtime will be paid at a rate of 112,5%.
- Travel costs reimbursed.
- With good performance and a good market development there are possibilities for a contract at the employer (tijdelijk contract met mogelijkheid tot vast).
#Nijmegen #productie #laundry #production #Ooij #Wijchen #Berg-en-Dal #fulltime #full-time #volltijd