Production worker

  • Leerdam
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €1839-1840
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0007161

About the job

Start People is looking for production workers for our client Hearthside in Leerdam.
As a production worker you are responsible that the various food bars (such as protein bars, diet bars and sports bars) are properly produced / packaged.

Responsibilities in this position:

  • Packing products on the production line;
  • Keeping the workplace clean;
  • Other production activities such as labeling, packing and repacking products.

At Hearthside, work is in three shifts.

  • Morning: 6:00 - 14:00
  • Afternoon: 14:00 - 22:00 or 15:00 - 00:00
  • Night time: 22:00 - 06:00

Job requirements

  • Availability to work full-time;
  • Availability to work in 3 shifts;
  • You have your own transport
  • You have your own accommodation in or around Leerdam, Culemborg, Utrecht, 's-Hertogenbosch or Gorinchem.
  • Good knowledge of Dutch or English spoken and written;
  • Ability to work in a team.

About the company

Hearthside in Leerdam is an international manufacturer of diet bars. Heartside is a modern, highly automated company that exports its products all over the world. The company employs over 170 employees.

What we offer

  • Nice working atmosphere;
  • Professional development opportunities;
  • Gross starting salary of € 10.61 per hour; (after 6 months an increase to € 11.90 and after 1 year to € 12.94 if you have experience in the production industry)
  • Shift allowances of 33% or 35%;
  • Travel allowance of max. € 8.00 per day;

Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy?
Then respond quickly!
We would like to invite you for a personal introduction and a tour with the customer!

Start People don't provide housing/ accommodation.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People International Recruitment
Prinsessesingel   22  
5911 HT, Venlo

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.