About the job
For our client Van Lieshout Snacks, market leader in snacks, we are looking for production workers and packers. As a production worker you will work full-time, from Monday to Friday, in the company kitchen of the organization, located in Helmond (near Eindhoven and Venlo).
- You work from Monday to Friday in the company kitchen of Van Lieshout in Helmond (near Eindhoven and Venlo);
- The products you will be working with will contain beef and pork;
- You work with machines and ensure that the rules regarding food safety are followed and that the recipes are adhered to;
- You are responsible for the packaging of the finished snacks;
- You will work in a team of motivated and pleasant colleagues in an international environment.
You know how to work hard! You take your work seriously and can deliver quality and also work at a fast pace. Further:
- You know the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- You are willing to learn Dutch so that you can grow within the organization;
- You are physically able to do manual labor and stand a lot;
- You are available to work on Monday to Friday to get started in three different shifts. These shifts consist of the following times: 07:00/15:00 - 15:00/23:00 - 23:00/07:00;
- You have a positive attitude and you are looking for a long-term employment contract;
- You are able to come to the production location in Helmond yourself.
About the company
Van Lieshout Snacks is part of the Van Geloven group and market leader in its industry. The organization is working hard on the future, now that the catering industry can open again, growth continues. The organization also attaches great importance to the satisfaction of its staff. From a good working atmosphere to development opportunities, Van Lieshout Snacks is there for you!
Would you like to get started at Van Lieshout Snacks? Apply directly!
What we offer
We can offer you a nice and challenging job at a large organization! But it doesn't stop there, we also offer you:
- A starting salary of €10.61 gross per hour, which can be increased after 6 and 12 months if you function well;
- You will receive a shift allowance of 33% if you work between 18:00 and 23:00, if you work between 23:00 and 06:00 you will receive a 35% allowance;
- From 10 km one way you will receive a travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometre, with a maximum of €6 per day;
- Development opportunities! Do you function well and would you like to develop? Then you can possibly progress to operator;
- You will receive a contract for a definite period of time, which can be extended to a contract for an indefinite period upon mutual satisfaction (contract voor bepaalde tijd);
- Holiday pay (8.33%) is paid once a year;
- You are entitled to 25 annual leave days.
Have you become enthusiastic? Apply directly and we will contact you as soon as possible!