Production worker

  • Helmond
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €10.61-11.00
  • 20 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0050782

About the job

For our client Van Lieshout Snacks, market leader in snacks, we are looking for production workers and packers. As a production wroker you will work (part time) during the weekends in the company kitchen of the organization, located in Helmond (near Eindhoven and Venlo).

  • On Saturday you will mainly get to work dismantling the appliances in order to be able to clean them, in accordance with food safety regulations;
  • On Sunday you are busy with remaining cleaning work, assembling the machines and preparing the production;
  • It's hard work, but together with a nice team full of nice colleagues you make it a beautiful working day!

Job requirements

You are a real go-getter! You take your work seriously and can deliver quality and also work at a fast pace. Further:

  • You speak Dutch and/or English;
  • You are willing to learn Dutch so that you can grow within the organization;
  • You are physically fit enough to perform physical work and stand a lot;
  • You are available for weekend work: on Saturday from 06:00 to 19:00 and/or on Sunday from 09:00 to 22:00;
  • You have a positive attitude and are you looking for a long-term employment contract?
  • You are able to come to the production location in Helmond yourself.

About the company

Van Lieshout Snacks is part of the Van Geloven group and market leader in its industry. The company is building hard for the future and the production facility is top notch! The organization also attaches great importance to employee satisfaction.

Would you like to get started at Van Lieshout Snacks? Apply directly!

What we offer

  • A starting salary of €10.61 gross per hour. After 6 months and 12 months your salary will be increased, depending on your performance of course!;
  • You will receive allowances for working on weekends;
  • From 10 km one way you will receive a travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometre, with a maximum of €6 per day;
  • You have the opportunity to grow to the position of operator if you function well;
  • You will receive a contract for a definite period of time, which can be extended to a contract for an indefinite period upon mutual satisfaction (contract voor bepaalde tijd);
  • Holiday pay (8.33%) is paid once a year;
  • You are entitled to 25 annual leave days.

Are you interested? Apply directly and we will contact you as soon as possible!

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.