Production worker

  • Wageningen
  • MBO
  • Salary indication €2,100-2,600
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0065369

About the job

You will work as an production worker or operator in our “preparation” department, which we also call the kitchen. You are preparing (cooking) our products such as the chilli sauce, the wok sauce and other Go-Tan products. You work with modern machines in a partially automated production process. Occasionally it is also quite a challenge to process the large quantities of raw materials. With us you are jointly responsible for the quality control of the products and the administrative processing of this data. The work is carried out in an environment where food is used, which is why there are strict regulations regarding hygiene and the like that you must comply with without further ado.

Job requirements

  • Minimum MBO 2-3 work and thinking level and preferably a completed training (food) operator;
  • Own transport and living in the area of Kesteren;
  • You are proactive, result-oriented and never lose sight of quality;
  • You are a team player and critical of your own work and that of others;
  • You are willing to work in three shifts. Working during the weekend may occasionally occur

About the company

We are a family business that is involved with all its staff and has personal involvement with every product. The lines are short and you work in a close-knit team. Together with your colleagues, you produce the delicious Go-Tan products with the most delicious scents and flavors.
We offer you a versatile job in a pleasant family and professional working atmosphere where there are plenty of opportunities for further development.

It is near to Tiel, Veenendaal, Wageningen, Ede or Ochten

What we offer

  • Full-time work;
  • Salary range € 10.96 - € 14.25 per hour depending on age and experience
  • Shift allowance 20%
  • Breaks are paid

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Go-Tan
Spoorstraat   57  
4041 CL, Kesteren

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.