About the job
For Mauser Benelux B.V. in Oosterhout we are looking for motivated and flexible production employees.
As a production employee at Mauser in Oosterhout you are responsible for the production of cans and barrels;
Your activities are:
- Turning lids and caps;
- Knocking off the flaps of the plastic vessels;
- Stacking the barrels;
- Responsible for quality control;
- Eliminate faults on the machine.
Do you meet the following requirements? Then we are looking for you!
- You have technical insight and preferably experience in a production environment;
- You master the Dutch language;
- You are available immediately;
- You can be deployed flexibly from Monday to Sunday in morning, afternoon and night shifts;
- You are prepared to work at varying times because of the 5-shift roster;
- It is no problem for you to work with on-call services;
- You have your own transport to get to the location in Oosterhout.
About the company
Mauser Benelux BV belongs to the Mauser Group and is one of the largest European producers of hollow plastic products. Mauser produces cans, barrels and other hollow products using the extrusion blow molding process. The barrels are used in the chemical industry, among other things, for acids, agricultural pesticides and basic raw materials for the rubber paint and plastic industry.
What we offer
In addition, you get:
- We offer you work in a well-organized production environment!
- a gross hourly wage of €17.69 including 28% shift work allowance;
- work for a longer period of time;
- Full time/- part time position:
- Temporary contract of one year, with a view to extension;
- the chance to determine your weekly availability yourself.
Have you become enthusiastic now? We would like to receive your application via the application button.