Production worker

  • Eindhoven
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €10.00-11.00
  • 32 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0069825

About the job

Are you looking for a job where you can work fulltime and do you like to be productive? Become a production employee for our great client in the Eindhoven area and start the new challenge!
As a production worker, your work will mainly consist of tasks that influence the production process. Think, for example, of preparing, assembling and packaging products or other production activities.
This is a position where you’ll work at a high pace in an international team with nice colleagues.
Are you looking forward to this new challenge? Apply now above!

Job requirements

  • You live in Eindhoven or it’s surroundings;
  • You’re a real go-getter;
  • You speak Dutch and/or English (a lot of English is spoken in the workplace);
  • You’re looking for a new challenge and strive to achieve your targets every time.

About the company

You will end up at this great client through ASA Talent, the best employment agency in Eindhoven! We are an employment agency specialized in jobs for both students and young professionals and we strive to find a job that suits you perfectly. That way you can do what works for you! It doesn't matter whether you've finished studying for a while now, or you still have your nose in a book, we'll find something that suits you. These can be both part-time and full-time or long-term and short-term jobs.
Do you also want to find what suits you? Apply now and who knows, maybe we’ll see you soon at ASA!

What we offer

  • A full-time position;
  • A contract for a definite period of time (contract voor bepaalde tijd);
  • Working in a nice international team;
  • A competitive salary.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

ASA Eindhoven
Bogert   2  
5612 LZ, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.