Production worker 5 shifts

  • Oosterhout
  • MBO
  • Salary indication €12.00-13.37
  • 34 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0032221

About the job

Are you a production employee that we can rely on? read on quickly!
Mauser Benelux B.V. in Oosterhout is looking for a motivated production employee.
You are responsible for producing cans and barrels here.
The activities that you will perform one day are as follows:

  • Turn caps and lids;
  • Knock off the flaps of the plastic cans;
  • Stacking barrels;
  • Quality control;
  • Eliminate malfunctions.

Job requirements

We would like to cooperate with you if you meet the following requirements:

  • You have experience in production;
  • Command of the Dutch and/ or English language;
  • You can start immediately;
  • You are available from Monday to Sunday in 5 shifts;
  • Call services are no problem for you;
  • You can come to location in Oosterhout by own transport.

About the company

Mauser Benelux BV is part of the Mauser Group and is one of the largest European producers of hollow plastic products. Mauser produces cans, barrels and other hollow products using the extrusion blow molding process. The barrels are used in the chemical industry for acids, agricultural pesticides and basic raw materials for the rubber paint and plastics industry.

What we offer

We can offer you work in a well-organized production environment.
You also get:

  • A wage of € 13.37 gross per hour, from 23 years and older. You will also receive a shift work allowance of 28%;
  • Temporary contract with prospect of extension;
  • The ability to determine your own availability.

Have you become enthusiastic now and do you see yourself working here? Then apply directly for this vacancy!

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Breda XL
Markendaalseweg   57  
4811 KA, Breda

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.