About the job
For our client we are looking for a customer friendly and stress-resistant candidate who would like to be part of a rapidly growing logistics company. As a Quality Engineer, quality comes first and you solve problems! Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then the following activities will certainly appeal to you!
- You prive support in case of problems with the cybersecurity software;
- You investigate the underlying causes of the problem, and you work with the team to find a solution;
- When needed, you can help solve production and fulfillment problems;
- You are responsible for everything related to the supplier quality, audit documentation, products, processes, test results and documentation;
- As Quality Engineer you are responsible for documenting and monitoring the implementation of changed measures:
- Performs distribution and field packaging audits.
You are involved when something needs to be solved.
- Experience with electronics manufacturers;
- Lean and / or Six sigma;
- An eye for detail;
- Experience in controlling production lines;
- ISO 9000 Auditor certificate of completed training;
- Strong communication skills;
- Affinity to work in a fast working environment;
- You speak fluent English in speech and writing.
About the company
Our customer has a wide reach all over the world. They offer end-to-end solutions based on the knowledge, infrastructure, processes and information systems they have. They guarantee an excellent and operational execution and the best service quality. You will work with colleagues who always want to help each other where necessary. It is a close team with an informal working atmosphere. What do you not want more!
Our customer is located in Pernis, which is easily accessible from Rotterdam, The Hague, Dordrecht and Zoetermeer.
What we offer
In addition to offering you a great job opportunity, there are of course a number of other things that we offer you, such as;
- A full-time job of 40 hours per week;
- A temporary contract;
- A competitive salary depending on the experience and knowledge you have;
- 24 vacation days and 3.5 ATV days;
- Discount on collective insurance;
- A sports subscription;
- career opportunities;
- Flexible hours.