Snacks production, productie

  • Helmond
  • Overig
  • Salary indication €10.61-14.32
  • 38 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0050997

About the job

Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the snacks production process - you make sure that the snacks are produced in the right way and that the quality of the snacks is according to the standards. You do this by doing test on the product.

Job requirements

  • You are available for work in three shifts and you are available Sunday night (nightshift start Sundays at 10:00 p.m.) until Friday afternoon.
  • You have your own transportation to get to work. Because of the shits it is not possible to use public transport.
  • You have your own accommodation.
  • You are able to stand and walk the entire shift.
  • You are able to lift the products and boxes and perform repetitive activities.

About the company

  • Van Lieshout Snacks is a company that produces and packs different types of snacks. With over 850 enthusiastic employees the company works in a professional way at its future and never loses the employees out of sight. The power of the organization is that it carries strong brands like Mora, Ad van Geloven Snacks, Welten Snacks, Van Lieshout Snackwaren, Kroketterij de Bourgondiër en Hebro and the production of private labels.
  • Van Lieshout Snacks BV, is part of the Van Geloven group. Since april 2016 part of McCain. The production plant in Helmond works with more than 100 motivated employees to produce the best quality snacks.

What we offer

  • Gross wage first 4 weeks €10,61 per hour. After 4 weeks €11,44 and after 6 months a pay raise to €11,90 per hours. Youth wages apply if you are <21 years
  • Shift allowances
  • After 6 weeks you get an opportunity to do a HACCP training
  • Possibility to grow
  • Good work atmosphere
  • Vacation money 8,33%
  • Travel expenses are paid starting from > 10 km up to a max of 30 km.
  • If you have any questions about the job offer you can give us a call on the number 0031 77 320 4907.

Please remember that Start People provides neither accommodation nor transport to work.

If you want to apply for this position click the “solliciteer direct” button.

#productie #inpakker #fulltime #parttime #Helmond #Eindhoven #Geldrop #Someren #Deurne #productiemedewerker #bepaalde_tijd

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People International Recruitment
Prinsessesingel   22  
5911 HT, Venlo

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.