student coach foundation year

  • Eindhoven
  • HBO
  • Salary indication €11.68-12.50
  • 3 Hours per week
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0023690

About the job

What are you going to do?
As a student assistant / coach you work together with teachers coach in front of the class. You guide and coach students in a semester together with the teachers. Contact with your students outside of class hours can also occur. You also assess reports and conduct assessments together with your teacher coach at the end of the semester.
It can also happen that you take care of some administrative matters and take part in other activities for the IB department.

Job requirements

As a person:

  • You are social, flexible and proactive
  • You would like to help and guide your fellow students forward

In terms of education and background:

  • You are currently studying IB at Fontys School of Economics and Communication in semester 3 or a higher semester

About the company

The work environment
Fontys School of Economics and Communication (FHEC), Eindhoven, is a school with more than 5,000 students and around 400 employees.
At the 3rd floor Commercial Economics, Commercial Economics Leisure Management, Entrepreneurship and Retail Management courses and the full International Business and Management Studies courses are located. And also a two-year Associate degree: Entrepreneurship and Retail Management and Commercial Economics and Marketing and Sales via full-time, part-time and dual.

What we offer

Information about this vacancy
Contract type: temporary, per semester of the academic year (up to and including 17-07-2020), based on declaration of hours afterwards.
Classification: € depending on the semester in which you are studying
Start date: z.s.m.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Eindhoven XL
Flight Forum   142  
5657 DD, Eindhoven

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.