About the job
For an International Pharmaceutical company in Breda we are looking for a Supply Chain Consultant who will focus on GDP Compliance. You will lead a cross functional team to drive the implementation of identified Good Distribution Practices (GDP) improvements within the Global Supply Hub Europe (GSHE).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project management & oversight;
- Updating/writing of GSHE controlled documents;
- Improvement of identified GSHE order fulfillment processes;
- Design and implementation of GSHE returns process;
- Analysis and restructuring of team training portfolio;
- Lead risk assessment process on core activities of the GSHE;
- Liaise with Quality to ensure implementation of annual self-inspection process;
- Drive improvement of temperature monitoring strategy.
Our new Supply Chain Consultant GDP Compliance meets at least the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering;
- 5 years of directly related experience;
- Understanding of E2E supply chain business processes (APICS CPIM, SCOR, S&OP, Logistics, Customer Service);
- Working knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations, advanced understanding of GDP (Good Distribution Practices) guidelines;
- Experience working in a GDP regulated environment;
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and different cultures;
- Process improvement and leadership skills focused on implementing robust, efficient systems & processes;
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
If you also meet the following requirements, that is an advantage:
- Experience in risk management/risk assessments;
- Operational Excellence experience or training;
- LEAN Six Sigma Green / Black Belt.
About the company
The organization is a pioneer in biotechnology and has been responsible for discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative human therapies since 1980. At the time, they were among the first to realize new science to bring safe and effective drugs from the laboratory, to the manufacturing facility, to the patient. They discover, develop, produce and deliver innovative human therapies. In doing so, they help millions of people from all over the world to fight cancer and kidney diseases, among other things.