About the job
Are you an experienced supply chain employee and do you like working with import and export documents, then read on!
We are looking for an employee for the supply chain department of a pharmaceutical organization in Breda.
Within the job as a supply chain you will ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import and export. You will be responsible for:
- Distribution of pharmaceutical product globally;
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis;
- Handling of export- and import documentation;
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues;
- Handling and resolving service and transport issues;
- Coordination and execution of the return process;
- Partnering with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain;
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments;
- Representing the team in cross functional project teams;
- Identify process improvements;
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs;
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date;
- Continually review Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations;
- Sharing of responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
We are looking for you if you meet the following requirements:
- Have a Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry;
- Are able to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people;
- Are affinate with computer work;
- Have advanced communication skills;
- Are customer focused;
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication;
- Ensure quality at all times.
About the company
The organization is located in Breda. The organization discovers, develops, manufactures and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the organization was one of the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing safe and effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. The company's therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, the organization remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve peoples lives.