Truck driver CE nights

  • Vriezenveen
  • MBO
  • Salary indication €2,590-3,230
  • 38 Hours per week
  • Fulltime
  • #1AV0053432

About the job

Do you possess a CE driving license and are you looking for a job as a truck driver in the nighttime? Then we’re looking for you! For a client – located in Vriezenveen – we’re searching for a truck driver who wants to work nightshifts. Your work day start around half past twelve (00:30AM). You will be responsible for the distribution of freshly baked bread from the distribution center to around 4 to 5 supermarkets. You will work from Monday to Saturday night, so you will always have a day off on Sunday. So are you looking for a job in the nighttime with plenty of contact with the customers? Then apply to this job!

Job requirements

  • You possess the CE driving license;
  • You have a valid Code 95 and drivers card;
  • You can speak and write the English or Dutch language;
  • You live near Vriezenveen, close to Almelo, Hengelo and Enschede;
  • You are available on Saturday (you can take off once every 5 weeks);
  • You have experience in driving a truck.

About the company

Our client (located in Vriezenveen) is a professional family company in which involvement is an important feature. With over 200 employees, this company makes fresh bread 6 days a week in the day- and nighttime.

Start People Transport is an employment agency which is specialized in truck drivers with a C or CE driver’s license. With over 25 years of experience, we believe that we are the right party to elevate our drivers to a higher level. We are working for you!

What we offer

  • Wages conform the ‘Bakkersbedrijf’ CLA (monthly pay of €2590 to €3230 with allowances);
  • Your wages every week or every 4 weeks, which is your decision;
  • Possibilities for an education like a renewal of your Code 95;
  • 8.33% holiday pay, build up of leave hours and build up of pension after 6 months;
  • Online courses by GoodHabitz;
  • A day off every Sunday;
  • One contact person from Start People to give you career guidance.

What happens after you have applied?

  • You will get contacted within 24 hours after your application;
  • After a positive conversation, you’ll be invited to one of our locations;
  • After that – we’ll notify our client and arrange a meeting and trial day with them.

Find your job

Is this not the job you where looking for? We have more vacancies that might be interesting!

Vestigings gegevens

Start People Transport BGV Zwolle
Marsweg   47  
8013 PE, Zwolle

Gratis inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Schrijf je dan nu gratis in

Frequently asked questions

Yes, we are a member of ABU: the branch organization of the temporary employment sector. This organization guarantees that its members act according to the Dutch law. 
You are more than welcome at our office in Venlo, where our recruiters can talk to you in either Dutch, English, German and/or Polish.
If you work via Start People it is possible to, I some cases,  use one of our collective health insurance policies. However, if you want to stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time, we advise you to arrange health insurance yourself.  
Some companies we work with only offer day shifts, but the most companies offer several shifts (morning-, day and night shifts). It is often not possible to work structurally in one specific shift.
Unfortunately, one of these three languages is required to find a job via Start People. It is important that you can communicate with our colleagues and your manager at work.
Yes, you can choose between a weekly or a 4-weekly payment of your salary.
If you want to work in The Netherlands, you should be able to arrage your own transportation. Also, traveling together with other people is not preferred due to the flexibility you need for several jobs. 
Unfortunately, Start People does not offer housing. If you wish to work for Start People, you need to arrange housing in the Netherlands or in the Dutch border area.

If you have the intention to stay in the Netherlands for more than four months, you must register in the personal records database of the city you live in. To do this, go to the town hall of the city where you are going to live. You will then receive a citizen service number (BSN). With this number, your employer can register you, for example, at the Tax Authorities/ Doctors, hospitals and pharmacies can also ask you for your BSN. For more information, visit the website of the City where you live or visit

If you intend to stay in the Netherlands for less than four months, registration in to the personal record database is not obligated. If you still want a citizen service number, you must register in the personal record database of the city you live in. 

We can help you make an appointment to get your BSN number, but you must go to the appointment yourself. 
You need a valid ID, BSN number on an original document from either the Tax Authorities or City (Hall) you are registered in, and a European bank account number (IBAN) in your name.
In The Netherlands, it is not allowed to charge money for job placement services. Therefore, our services are free.