About the job
Do you have experience in a warehouse? Then we are looking for you.
For Abbott in Breda we are looking for warehouse employees.
You will work in a nice team in the 'Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands!' This is a full-time job of 40 hours per week in two shifts.
This includes the following tasks:
- Carrying out warehouse activities with regard to incoming and outgoing shipments, in such a way that goods are available on time and in the correct numbers/quantities. These include:
- Paying attention when checking receipts, picking & packing orders and when driving on internal means of transport;
- Unloading/loading trucks, containers with packaging materials and preparing the product using a forklift (hand/electric pallet truck)
- In case of deviations, transfer and destacking of goods according to internal standards
- Receiving returns and visually checking them for numbers and quality
- Stocking and booking of received (internal and external) shipments in the high-bay warehouse and the warehouse management system
- Order picking and consolidation of finished product, in such a way that ordered goods are made available to the carriers / client in a correct condition.
- Carrying out additional activities such as cleaning the workplace and forklift/EPT truck, light administrative work and compliance with warehouse, safety and environmental regulations.
About the company
Abbott Logistics Breda is a logistics center where medical foodstuffs are prepared for transport. They have been nominated multiple times as Top Employee and have been awarded as "Safest warehouse in the Netherlands".
Abbott Breda is easily accessible from Tilburg, Breda and the surrounding area.
What we offer
Start People offers you:
- A nice position as a warehouse employee at Abbott Logistics in Breda;
- Working hours in a two-shift system (06.00 - 14.30 / 14.30 - 23.00);
- An hourly wage of € 11.64 per hour from the age of 23 plus a shift work allowance of 40% between 19:00 and 07:00;
- Permanent work with a guarantee of a full-time working week.
You can apply by registering via the website of www.startpeople.nl and responding to the vacancy. Please upload your CV here so that your details are known to us as completely as possible.