About the job
You are looking for a new job in logistics?
We are looking for a full-time, allround warehouse employee!
Together with your teammates, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Picking and Packing of orders
- Scanning products with a handheld scanner.
- Controlling of products that should leave the warehouse.
- Sealing products an make them ready for shippment.
In relation to your experience we will find a departement and tasks which fits you best.
What is important?
- Knowledge of the English language is neccessary.
- You are looking for a full time job and you are able to work in 2 shifts or in a shifted dayshift.
- You can get us a "Document of good behaviour".
- Are you motivated to start as a warehouse employee?
- Then we would like to discuss the possibilities with you - even if you have not yet gained experience in a warehouse.
About the company
UPS is one of the biggest players in the global logistics market. With two locations next to the German border (Venlo / Roermond) UPS is represented by Start People.
A big employer with a working atmosphere like in a middle class company.
This means that despite the amount of employees, you work as a small "family" in your own team.
There are plenty of opportunities to evolve.
UPS gives you the opportunity to participate in trainings, extra training and seminars.
What we offer
- A full time job in day shift, shifted dayshift or 2 shifts.
- A salary of €10,16 Br/h (from 18 years and up)
- Shift allowances for employment in a two-shift system.
- Overtime will be paid
- Travel expenses from 10 km single track (up to 160 EUR net on top!)
- 25 holidays per year and 8,33% holiday pay.
- Many chances for development and further training opportunities, such as qualifications for different forklifts.
- Working in a clean environment and with quality products.
- Working in a team with a relaxed working atmosphere.
#Roermond #Venlo #bepaalde_tijd #Logistics #warehouse #production